Join me on my journey to find out which system has the best fighting games; the Sega Dreamcast or the Sega Saturn! We start with my top 10 Dreamcast games to give you an idea of my favorites.
I'm now on Patreon! Help support the channel.
Check out my Sega Lord X merchandise page!
If you would like to support the channel directly:
Head over to Facebook to hear me ramble about various things:
I'm now on Twitter!
Opening 3D Logo By:
YouTube Page - https://www.youtube.com/user/Jan3d
Opening 2D Animation By:
Facebook - https://www.facebook.com/kevin.bhall.14
1. All games captured on real hardware.
2. Of the two systems, I prefer the Saturn controller for fighting games by a mile.
3. My Saturn top 10 fighting games will be my next video.
4. Games that just missed the top 10 were Mark of the Wolves and Powerstone 2.
5. Many of you will likely question VF3's inclusion. Don't. I am a fan of VF and have been since the beginning. Those games will always rank high on my list.
6. In some ways, I prefer the first Marvel vs Capcom over its sequel. The 2D presentation is pretty much perfect. It does fall well short of part 2's incredible list of fighters, however.
7. Is the Saturn version of Street Fighter Zero 3 better than the DC edition? Maybe.
8. There are a number of games that appeared on both platforms. Super Street Fighter II X and Vampire Savior being some of them.
9. Even with the DC having a clear advantage of more RAM, the Saturn 2D games that used the RAM Expansion Cartridge are remarkably close in presentation to similar games between the two platforms.
10. Feel free to cast your opinions as to which system wins the fighting game debate. I'd love to hear them.