Top 10 ridiculous injuries of football players:
10. Alan Mullery: The England star missed the 1964 tour of South America after injuring his back while brushing his teeth.
9. Alan Wright strained his knee by stretching to reach the accelerator in his new Ferrari. He subsequently swapped the sports car for a Rover 416.
8. Roy Carroll: The goalkeeper was collecting balls from a goal during training when his foot got caught in the net and injured his knee.
7. Michael Rensing injured his back while bending to tie his shoelaces.
6. Alessandro Nesta reportedly ruptured a tendon in his thumb after playing too much PlayStation.
5. Svein Grondalen forced to withdraw from international duty after colliding with a moose while out jogging.
4. Darren Barnard. Slipped in a puddle of his dog's urine tearing ligaments in his knee.
3. Richard Wright. Twisted ankle falling over sign in goalmouth, which warned not to practise in goalmouth.
2. Ever Banega was run over by his own car after he failed to put on the handbrake.
1. Chick Brodie. His professional career came to an end when he was seriously injured after colliding with a dog which had run onto the field of play.
Extra tags: Funny football injuries, ridiculous injuries, soccer injuries, stupid injuries of football players, most epic football injuries, ridiculous soccer injuries, top 10 funniest soccer injuries.
Read more about this at: http://top10blog.net/10-ridiculous-injuries-football-players/
Follow us on twitter: https://twitter.com/Top10BlogNet
Follow us on facebook: https://www.facebook.com/Top10Blog.net
Follow us on Google+: https://plus.google.com/+Top10blogNet
No. 3: http://youtu.be/rUqL-iqkNhQ
No. 1: http://youtu.be/Fnl2-8PYg24
Music: Jingle Punks - Do It Right