In this webinar, Technical consultant Lee Milligan will provide you some TOP TIPS on implementing a Revit workflow for interior design.
Lee will go through that having one piece of software you can:
- Create drawings (plans, sections elevations), 3D models and create schedules
- Make a change in a plan and see the result in 3D
- Explore materials and as changes are made, notes automatically update
- Work collaboratively with other professionals in the BIM environment
- Who is the Revit for Interior Design webinar aimed at?
- Interior designers or interior architects or those that are involved with this process.
This webinar is ideal for interior designers that have heard or wondered about BIM and Revit but never seen it or if you thought it was for the whole building and not the interior.
It is also ideal for those using Revit for designing interiors but frustrated with the process and those that just want to know that Revit can be used for commercial, residential, or industrial Interior design.
For further information:
+44 (0)1344 751300